Join us for our weekly play groups!
Join World of Smalls for our weekly Wordy Child playgroups! Wordy Child Playgroups empower caregivers with the tools to help their child learn to communicate and thrive. Every session is led by a certified pediatric speech language pathologist and incorporates literacy, music, sensory play, and communication strategies to help caregivers continue to support their child at home.
Meet our Instructor
Ronesha Roberson, M.S., CCC-SLP
What are the benefits of joining Wordy Child Playgroups?
- Learn new ideas to try at home to support your child’s development
- Meet other families and find your community
- Enjoy indoor play away from the elements
- Establish a weekly bonding and enriching routine with your child
- Guarantee your spot today by booking a reservation online!
Caregiver & Me
This price includes one 30 minute playgroup session and 30 minutes of open play.
A spot must be reserved for this class, as we have to plan on making sure we have enough materials and supplies for your smalls to have a great time!
Class will be canceled if there are no registrants by the Wednesday before.